stylist shops: Beauty Junkie

Saturday 19 April 2014

Beauty Junkie



This bank holiday weekend's beauty essentials come with a monochrome vibe...

Tom Ford's Jasmin Rouge scent is a winter favourite with its heady floral 
Laura Mercier oil free tinted moisturiser is my new must have product. Ever since I became too old for a young person's railcard, my haggard skin has been looking for something to even out the complexion without screaming 'IM WEARING FOUNDATION Y'ALL!' and this baby is the answer. 
I'm a big advocated of more-is-more mascara, and NARS Larger Than Life gives that 60's thick, long lash effect I'm always craving. 
Chanel La Nuit De Chanel cream is my current MUST HAVE beauty product. On a late night in the office, a certain, glamorous Beauty Director slipped this into my handbag with a wink, giving me the most decadent £60 a bottle habit that I may need to start selling hard drugs to fund. But oh boy it's worth it to wake up with this rejuvenated glow.
I've been drenching myself in Payot Elixir body oil for years now, not only my body, but my face and even my hair too. The smell is amazing and it makes everything feel nourished, moisturised and glowing.
There is something about blowing bubbles that makes you feel like a 7 year old again - and what could be better than bubbles scented with Maison Francis Kurkdjian? I'm addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment