stylist shops: Week Ends

Friday 11 April 2014

Week Ends

This week has been manic as on top of my usual meetings and work, I had over 30 'press days', an event where each press team shows off the best of their brand's new AW14 collections. 
I thought I'd share with you some of the best things I've seen over the last week - so you can (as I do) make a mental note of what you will be buying next season.


The perfect coat in MMK Michael Kors





 New brand SweetLime - I haven't taken the friendship bracelet they gave me off all week.



An early morning manicure at The Dorchester with Gudrun & Gudrun ...
and off to Matthew Williamson for a cronut and strawberry breakfast.


...and some amazing accessories...





Next stop Nicole Farhi, where I couldn't help trying on every single coat in the collection....







All available this winter (start saving).



Beautiful Tod's boots which every Fashion Editor has their eye on this season.




A quick pop in to Chanel's Bond Street store (I was walking past, it would be rude not to), where I fell for this Chanel bag. 






ASOS is always a personal favourite on the press day trail, and this year didn't disappoint. Look out for ASOS White leather separates, tartan accessories and Isabel Marant-esq sandals in winter materials.




I discovered new brand High who do amazing faux fur coats - plus these great winter boots.













Final stop - Matches Fashion - where I made a visual shopping list (which I'm now sharing with you)  of all the amazing things they have for winter which I need to have too. 
Fair's fair Matches.... share the love?


No comments:

Post a Comment