stylist shops: Baby I'm Back

Thursday 1 May 2014

Baby I'm Back

Apologies for the lack of blogging, I had a three day break in Spain which really is all you need to suddenly feel ready to take on the world again. (Although I wouldn't mind a month of it.)




I spent my time lazing by the pool or beach.
I read: I devoured both Kill Your Friends and The Cellist of Sarajevo - the latter of which I would highly recommend.
I wore: Heidi Klien and Melissa Odabash bikinis (Heidi's are simply the best fitting bikinis of all time) with my husband's old cut up tshirts and denim shorts. In the evenings I threw on a James Perse tshirt and Superga's too. 




I went: Roaming the streets of old town Marbella and hilltop town of Benahavis.






I bought: Bikinis and playsuits in gorgeous materials from a beautiful shop in old town Marbella.






I ate: In little restaurants on street corners - fresh fish and salads. I also managed to get in at least two ice creams a day so I wouldn't go hungry!




I recommend: Tarifa, The best place in the whole of southern Spain. Visit there in the summer and kite surf amongst the golden limbed. Drink cocktails on the sand dunes and eat fresh seafood on cobbled streets. 




No comments:

Post a Comment